building your metaverse strategy
_ Metaverse architects
Explore all possibilities of Web3, Metaverse & Blockchain from an architectural perspective
Metarchiverse is a design and strategy consultancy for the metaverse ecosystem
meta__verse inmersive virtual worlds where people gather to socialise, play and work.
_archi_ because for the past 20 years as architects, we have specialized in 3d design, virtual reality and project management to engage with all disciplines to deliver projects to end-users.
We come from architecture and we are passioned about technologies, virtual experiencies and augmented realities. We mixed all our skills and our curiosity to explore new ways of communication dealing and set up new challenges through imaginative proposals.
All you need to know about Metaverse
Metaverses are virtual universes that merge reality and the virtual worlds. They are immersive and interactive thanks to the use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technology.
But for us, the metaverse represents a new decentralised paradigm for the web. A new version of the web run and governed by its citizens. The world contains spaces that range from rich 3D environments to text-based spaces. People can live, work and play in a space that they help to build and maintain.
Instead of staring at a screen like you do now, in a metaverse you’ll be able to be inside all your online experiences, like shopping, meeting friends and family, going to a concert, etc…
Indeed, there is only one Metaverse… ideally.
No matter how many companies are involved, or what they are called, there is supposed to be only one. After all, it’s a collection of virtual worlds or environments, which are interconnected by a principle of openness, which enables seamless movement, and transfer of assets.
There can be several virtual worlds inside a metaverse, where people can engage in a wide range of activities that are the result of a mix between physical and digital.
Most popular are Decentraland, The Sandbox, Horizon Worlds, Somnium Space, Roblox, Cryptovoxels, Upload, etc. All these «metaverses» are collectively called the Metaverse and the individual ones are called «virtual world» or «virtual environment» or the name given by the company it owns.
BOUNDLESS+PERSISTENT+IMMERSIVE+DECENTRALIZED+ECONOMIC SYSTEM+SOCIAL EXPERIENCES
- Boundless_ there are no barriers between real and digital, and the metaverse is endless.
- Persistent_ the metaverse is always active and can´t be reset or unplugged.
- Immersive_ users can archieve a realistic sensory experience with extended reality (XR) tools.
- Decentralized_ No single entity has control over the metaverse. All users have individual agency.
- Economic system_ Digital currencies help power fully functioning virtual economies.
- Social experiences_ The metaverse creates strong social links with others users and AI virtual beings, creating events meant to be shared together.
Metaverse is the perfect convergence of our physical and digital lives is for brands a perfect opportunity to expand, find new customers or strengthen the relationship with their existing customers. As a brand, the metaverse worlds hold 2 essential roles for the consumers:
- stored value of trust that guarantees a company’s credibility, quality and beliefs.
- self-expression or signalling. A brand communicates to others how they want to be seen.
Central to this convergence will be a set of interoperable virtual spaces where we can work, play, learn, relax, socialise, communicate, interact, transact, and own digital assets. These spaces will create a sense of belonging – bringing people, spaces, and things together in virtual or augmented digital worlds.
Brands can decide whether to:
1- become part of building this new infrastructure;
2- monetize content and virtual assets;
2- create B2B or B2C content, or even inward-facing experiences such as customer showrooms, virtual conferences, and remote collaboration solutions;
4- attract relevant audiences, both existing customers and prospects of interest (such as Gen Z consumers).
It has to be yes or yes the social interaction, So, how do we really engage with digital for consumers?
The immersive experience is key and engages with existing communities. User-generated content is important, and so community members will become integral parts of the execution of your campaigns.
It makes sense for each company to find its place in the metaverse market. These are the 3 potential ways to get involved in the metaverse:
- Collaborate with the Current Metaverse Platforms: Roblox, Decentraland, Sandbox, Companies can establish their business presence in the metaverse by buying a parcel (digital land lot) and building a customized structure there (e.g., a store where users can view digital items and dress their avatars). Companies can also arrange themed events and keep a community around the brand in the virtual space.
- Create A Customized Metaverse Solution: companies could create customized metaverse solutions full of innumerable features and app integrations that meet their business needs. In addition, brands might transform their own metaverse into an ecosystem of their particular niche. Take, for example, the fashion industry. A metaverse platform can turn into a virtual shopping mall where businesses benefit from leasing virtual lands, selling digital goods and the increased number of customers.
- Make A Teleportation Tool Between Metaverses: A teleportation solution can offer a helpful option for users that will facilitate the process of moving from one metaverse to another. There won’t be any necessity to create an account any time a user enters a new metaverse platform. Their data and activity history may be automatically integrated into the current virtual space they’re visiting after their approval. Consequently, the teleportation option will also become a considerable benefit for metaverse platforms because it will attract more users.